Sunday, June 20, 2010

Week 24 (14 June - 20 June)

On monday it was only Dan, David, Tharun and I training. The others all had excuses not to train. Despite this we got pushed hard.

Tuesday Dan got his Sanda shifu and according to Prashant who has been here for almost 2 years, this shifu is excellent. In the evening the weather changed quickly and there were strong thunder showers.



Wednesday day morning Dan started training Sanda with his new shifu and looked rather happy.



On Thursday I took the bike to Yehe and bought some huge crackers, these things are like dynamite and they destroy just about anything. Josh found a Nemo doll in his room that he no longer wanted. So we strapped a cracker to it and blew it up.



In the afternoon we trained in the forest and I saw a huge snake but I didn't have my camera on me.

Friday we got a new translator called Liming, she is a really sweet girls but her english isn't that great, I guess it will improve after time.  In the afternoon the workers asked if they could use the socket in my room to connect their drilling machine I thought I had seen it all, look at this.



After training Dan and I threw some crackers into the lake, I also took the little dirt bike out for a drive on the sand roads which was quite fun.





The weekend was pretty boring, I had to get a new chain link for the little bike because josh crashed it and broke the chain, so careless at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

living in China