Monday, February 8, 2010

Week 5 (1 February - 7 February)

Monday we got pushed really hard, we did a lot of extreme endurance in the morning and extreme stamina in the afternoon with some powerstretching in the evening. My body just feels sore every bone and muscle feels like it has been pushed to it's limit. I've noticed a slight sniffle, I think I might be getting a flu, due to this intensive exercise my immune system is really weak plus the amount of bacteria around here is not a good combination.

Tuesday 2nd, I really pushed myself and felt a cold coming along, my shifu is happy with my progress however I can still improve a lot and by the 11th (test day). We also got a new student today, Ryan, an American from Colorado he is staying for 2 months. In the evening my friend Wasseem (from UK) gave me some medicine, I didn't shower, just went straight to bed.

3 February, I spent the entire day in bed today which was extremely boring and uncomfortable because my bed has no mattress.

By thursday I was training again and by friday I was able to push myself again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

living in China